Stella del Mare Camping Village FAQs
In Summer, there is a bus to Castiglione della Pescaia town center. The bus leaves every 30/40 minutes, the bus stop is in front of the campsite. Tickets can be purchased in the inner supermarket. More info and timetables on https://www.tiemmespa.it/ (Italian only)
The reception is open 24 hours. The delivery of the keys is guaranteed from 17:00. Check-out must be done by 10:00. Please communicate in advance in case your expected arrival is after 21:00
The pitch is available from 12.00. If the pitch is free before 12.00, the dedicated staff will accompany you. Check-out: the pitch must be vacated by 12.00. Please communicate in advance in case your expected arrival is after 19:00. During quiet hours (13:30-15:00 / 23:30-7:00) it is forbidden to drive into the campsite and to pitch tents.
We accept payments in cash (amount not exceeding the legal limit), debit card and credit card (most common cards: Visa, MasterCard, V-Pay, Maestro, American express, etc.). All facilities of the campsite (market, café, restaurant) have a card terminal.
NON REFUNDABLE BEST RATE
Non refundable: in case of cancellation or non-show the advance payment will not be refunded.
Special offers are subject to specific sales terms, available on the offer’s web page.
BEST RATE WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS OR STANDARD RATES
Art. 1 Notification of cancellation:
1. The cancellation of the stay must be communicated in writing by email to the following address: email@example.com indicating the name of the camping village, booking number, surname and name of the booking’s owner.
2. All cancellations communicated by telephone will not be taken into consideration.
Art. 2 Cancellation policy Lodgings and Pitches:
1. Cancellation request received within 30 days before the arrival date: refund of the deposit without any penalty.
2. Cancellation request received from 29 days to 7 days from the date of arrival: for certified reasons, the campsite will issue a voucher equal to the amount paid (deducted € 100.00 as secretarial expenses) to be used within the following year to that of issue in any Club del Sole destination. A certificate attesting the event must be sent with the notification of cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Cancellation request received within 6 days prior to the arrival date: no refund will be due.
Art. 3 Late Arrivals:
1. In case of late arrivals, the payment is due for the entire sum agreed in the booking letter.
2. If a postponement of 3 days maximum is communicated within 14 days from the arrival date and it is due to certified causes, a voucher will be issued for the unused days. A valid certification of the occurred event has to be sent per post or mail to the Camping Village’s Reception. The voucher can be used within the following year to that of issue in any Club del Sole destination.
3. If the postponement is communicated less than 14 days from the arrival, the article 3.1 will be applied.
Art. 4 Early Departures:
1. In case of early departures, no refund will be made for unused holidays. If the reason for the advance of departure is due to certified causes (to be sent per sent per post or mail to the Camping Village’s Reception), a stay voucher will be issued for the unused days. The voucher can be used within the following year to that of issue in any Club del Sole destination.
Our animation team will be available from June to the beginning of September, and will take care of sports activities, tournaments, entertainment for children and adults, but also evening shows and dancing show.
Free Wi-Fi is available in common areas (pool area, restaurant).
Inside the camping-village you can find some laundry points, with coin-operated washing machines and dryers. Cleaning material is not included, but you can purchase it in our inner supermarket.
Yes, there is a supermarket inside the camping village.
Please specify your preference by contacting the reception directly. If the chosen number is available, it is possible to book it with an extra of 100,00€ per lodging. In any other case, the number will be communicated only when the keys will be handed.
Bed linen included in the price. Bath towels included only in the Bungalow Deluxe.
The accommodation the day of your arrival will be cleaned and sanitized. Before you leave, you must leave it in order as it was found. You can add the final cleaning service at any time, but it is a paid service.
Our Campsite and resort does not have a private beach. You can call directly the nearby private beaches for information and reservations. To get the contacts and any info about partners, please call the Camping Village’s reception.
Access to pool area is always included in the price. Umbrellas and loungers by the pool are free but subject to availability.
In Castiglione della Pescaia dogs can go to some public dog beaches only. The nearest one is about 1km from Stella del Mar Camping Village. To use the beach, you must have with you a valid vaccination certificate of your pet. Owners must pay attention to their pet, so that it does not disturb or hurt other dogs or people, and so that it does not damage other’s belongings.
Variations from the menu are possible. Please inform us of any type of variation, intolerance and / or allergy upon arrival. We don’t have a certified kitchen for celiac disease.